Thursday, November 3, 2011

10 THINGS THURSDAY

1. I am so glad this is the last day of a 7 day 12 hour a day work week.

2. My new iphone can get here anytime it wants seriously

3. I love my wife and thinks she is the prettiest girl out there

4. I just downloaded Eddie Rabbits greatest hits and i am kind of excited about ...don't you judge me

5. Have my heart check tomorrow for surgery

6. My fantasy football teams need to get with the program.

7. I moved to Louisville from Chicago 18 years ago I have been looking for a real Italian Beef sandwich since I left. Found a place the other day 2 weeks before Lap Band... Cruel irony

8.  Thank God it is payday

9. I have 36,752 Songs in my itunes

10. 2 weeks til surgery

3 comments:

  1. YAY for surgery!! IT will be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The countdown begins, take this time before to make sure your head is in the game.

    It is so exciting and scary sometimes, but you will be so glad you did this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. New Follower- Andrea sent me your way. Two weeks, awesome.

    ReplyDelete