Wednesday, November 2, 2011

awarded!

Versatile: ver-sa-tile [vur-suh-tl] or, especially British, [vur-suh-tahyl]: capable of, or adapted for, turning easily from one to another various tasks, fields of endeavor, etc.: a versatile writer.


Word information source: www.dictionary.com


Here is how the award works:


1. You thank the person who presented you with the award.


2. You tell 7 things about yourself.


3. You award 15 other newly discovered bloggers
 
 
 
Well i have been blessed with the Hat trick of the versatile Blogger award  from rockbandbarbie , lapbandgals, bandipes So thank you to you all :)

7 things

1.  I have tattoos.. and not small ones I have 8 in all

2. I love bracletes and i wear alot of them.

3. I play guitar and have played professionally (enough where i had to file taxes on it.) but I actually got to be the MEsa/Boogie Amp Catalog. The funny thing was i didn't know they were going to put me in it. I was looking though the catalog and though hey that guy looks familiar.
 
Here is the cover.. yes i am sharing pages with the foo fighters and creed
Here the actual photo full size


4.  Growing up my favorite band in the world was 7 Seconds. I was a total fan boy. Oddly enough years later i wound up working for them and toured with them and still do to this day.

5. I have easily been to over 700 concerts

6. I am really good at scrabble but i can not spell to save my life. This really infuriates the people i play with

7. I ate 4 philly cheesesteaks in one sitting ( 2 from genos 2 from pats) I really need the lap band

people to check out

Pretty much anyone following me i am new :)

2 comments:

  1. I love concerts... I honestly need to go to more this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 6. I am really good at scrabble but i can not spell to save my life. This really infuriates the people i play with

    Especially, Alice, your hot wife!

    ReplyDelete