Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Liquids..........

Day 1 of the liquid preop diet, hows it going you ask...well I did not cheat. But i swear i would of clubbed a baby seal for a slice of pizza the kid was eating.
I have been knocking back the sugar free jello like it is was free ;) Which brings me to a slight problem. I do not like artificial sweeteners. The give me a stomach ache and the after taste ugggg. I know this something i am just going have to put on my big boy panties and get used to but i don't wanna that's for sure.

Now the water and jello is alright but then... I came to broth. Now as we all know broth is boring but when you have not had anything good all day I took a drink......
This is my actual face!

3 comments:

  1. Haha, I didn't understand the broth thing until my post op too! Get you some sf popsicles, they are sooo much beyer than jello IMO. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how many days are you supposed to do this? i was supposed to do it for 2 weeks. (notice my use of the words "supposed to"), HAAA, good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there!! The liquid diet is torturesome, but it will be over soon -- and so worth it. Chicken boullion cubes helped me so much during this phase -- that and staying away from other people who are eating.

    Thanks for following my blog -- looking forward to reading more of yours!

    ReplyDelete